Twitter is one of the most widely used social networking sites today. Here you will have a great opportunity to learn new things, meet new people who work within your niche and find potential targeted visitors for your web site and blog. sokaworld
It can be difficult to find new people to follow sometimes. Here are some ways in which you can get more followers though:
1. Send out two to four tweets a day.
2. Make sure that the majority of the tweets you send are not promotional in nature.
3. Customize your avatar and background. kinmagazine
4. Create an interesting, but true, bio for yourself.
5. Follow other people who you find interesting and who think may find you interesting as well.
6. Add a “follow me” button to your blog.
7. Tell your ezine subscribers how to follow you on Twitter.
8. Give away something free such as an application or report.
9. Offer answers in the area of your expertise.
10. Link to your Twitter profile from the other social networks that you belong to. businesschamp
There are also a lot of Twitter tools available today. These will help you get more exposure for your business. They include:
1. TwitterButtons.com offers buttons that you can place on your web site to allow people to quickly and easily be able to follow you on Twitter. businesssalt
2. Check out the numerous WordPress plugins that exist. The two that are the most popular are TwiBadge for in your side bar and TwitThis for at the bottom of your blog posts.
3. TweetDeck is a desktop application that offers you additional Twitter features that make it easier to manage your posts.
4. There are several tools that allow you to search fr people who have interests that are similar to yours. The searches are either based upon categories and subcategories or user rankings. These tools include Twellow.com (the “Twitter Yellow Pages”), JustTweetIt, TweetFind and Who Should I Follow.
5. Twi.bz will allow you to shorten any URL that you want to post as a part of your tweet. This will allow you to have use more of the 140 characters for typing your message instead of your URL.
6. With Friend or Follow you can figure out who you are following that is not following you. This application will also allow you to see when someone is following you but you are not following them. For more info please visit these sites:- https://mibabyshower.org/
7. Twitter Counter and TweetStats both allow you to see how your Twitter followers increase and decrease over time.
8. TwitBin allows you to keep up with all of your Twitter conversations from your Firefox browser.
9. TwitterMail allows you to send tweets via email and TweetBeep sends you emails with the latest tweets from the people who you are following.
10. Twitter Search and TwitterMent allow you to search through tweets by keyword.
11. Qwitter sends you an email whenever someone stops following you. The email will tell you which tweet caused them to stop following you.